One morning at approximately 10:00 a.m., I was shopping at the Harris Teeter grocer on Kings Contrivance village center in 8620 Guilford Rd, Columbia, MD 21046. After a couple of minutes in one aisle of the produce section. I noticed that one of its tall, black male employees was likely following me. I had not been in the store for long and initially dismissed my passing thought. I continued to another aisle of the section and noticed the same thing which also happened in the aisle right parallel to the wall refrigerator. There were other shoppers around so I decided to get the attention of a female employee who was in the salad section. I explained to her that her black male co-worker was following me though I did nothing wrong. She had already noticed his behavior and decided to wait with me while I retrieved my salad and walked with me part way to the register.
I was disgusted that a black male employee of a grocer (happens frequently in Columbia, Maryland stores) was trying to intimidate me. He was a total stranger, did not articulate anything and just stared at me stone-faced as if he wanted me to leave the store.
The manager was contacted and as usual it was a white male who feigned a shocked reaction said, but “he’s married?!” My response was today’s black males don’t care about that. I also informed him how the female employee already noticed her co-worker’s behavior and assisted me. There is a pattern in which certain white males will, for reasons explored in several blogs across the country (U.S.) and articles of the co-sign of black male abuse of black women. To the white men who do this, you become an accessory and are just as guilty as the perpetrator. I do not know what the white male’s manager motive was for providing the relationship status of the black male employee as his conduct would have been offensive to me (the shopper) whether he was single or not. The reality was that it was just another typical black “Christian” male with no morals and an inclination to harm women.
Many black women have learned over the years that they are on their own, no longer will society to the right thing and when it does it is most likely someone of another race protecting the decent black woman—because they do need protection—from so many black men of today.
In the United States, Spring 2017 is o the horizon and is estimated to start March 20, 2017. Unfortunately, women will witness and be the victims of more sexual-street harassment at the hands of low-level Black “Christian” males in the State of Maryland and Washington, D.C. Below is a picture demonstration of what decent women have to mentally and physically prepare for (self-defense, mace, calling the police, walking quickly or with a friend) in order to stave off and secure their own safety. Today’s black “Christian” males will be on the prowl to street harass, assault, accost, disrespect you and although it is against the law, no one cares what happens to covered Sunni Muslim Black women–especially as demonic, lust-hound black males are the root of the problem.
Low-level, illiterate, uneducated, dark-skinned, hanging on the street, loose tongue, wandering eyed licentious black males are on the prowl more than ever before be vigilant and for your own safety avoid them as much as possible. They are similar to the dirty old white male hillbillies in the same areas of Maryland.
The University of Louisville is hosting an event next month aimed at combating sexual and street harassment.
March 29, 2017, at 2:28 a.m.
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (AP) — The University of Louisville is hosting an event next month aimed at combating sexual and street harassment.
The university says the “Cards Against Catcalling” event is scheduled April 6 from 6 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. EDT in the Red Barn at the Belknap Campus. The event will be hosted by the Women 4 Women Student Board and the UofL Women’s Center.
The event is part of the national Anti-Street Harassment Week, organized by Stop Street Harassment, a nonprofit group working to end gender-based street harassment.
Hadley Hendrick, a member of Women 4 Women and chair of “Cards Against Catcalling,” says street harassment is a common problem for women, minorities and members of the LGBT community.
The event will be free and open to the public.
Copyright 2017 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Street harassers have low self worth and No Integrity which spells trouble for decent women who are minding their business and would like to be left alone.
Have you not noticed that a core group black “Christian” males cannot reasonably integrate properly into society? When everyone is quiet, in line, waiting for an order or waiting to conduct a transaction at a place of business, black males just have to bother a woman minding their business. It is nearly almost always black males who do not abide by proper social etiquette and laws–especially when it comes to women. They literally cannot just stand, sit, wait, be quiet and polite–and as some black women have stated, black males like to “start sh#@.” Why is it second-nature to them that they lack discipline, respect and peace of mind so they try to rob others of it by disturbing their day? Why is it so easy for this core group of black male “Christians” to act in this unacceptable manner with no qualms or remorse?
At first blush, black male street harassers may appear to be overconfident with their belief that if they ‘drop lines’ that the ‘situation’ they are ‘checking out’ will provide a desired response. There is no need to delve into what kind of woman would actually have a positive response to a lowly negro buckdancing and basically begging for certain types of attention and response but it should be noted that most street harassers hate themselves, have bad character as well as low self-esteem. (though it still does not give them the right to violate a woman’s freedom of movement).
If you have noticed, most predatory black males find a sense of accomplishment even when a woman displays discomfort, irritation or fear of safety when street-sexually harassed. Why is that? They believe in and now embrace the mandingo stereotype promoted by white women during slavery and decades thereafter–which also contributed to them being lynched and castrated. Most street harassers are criminals, ex-convicts, a product of single motherhood, low wage and/or blue collar undereducated workers (which in the old days men still had respect for family values, which is not the case now for the most part). These days the socio-economic strata corresponds to their incessant need to prove themselves with an irritating over the top machismo that is usually rejected by any decent-minded woman. In other words, low-level black males with nothing to offer but disdain and irritation and a need for a mother with benefits are the primary street harassers in the United States.
No decent man with a healthy view of himself would attack, harm, verbally abuse a woman–especially a total stranger except for failure to receive a woman’s (who is an absolute stranger, very odd) external validation to compensate for his low self-esteem. They are irrational and dangerous (black brute) to believe someone who is a total stranger has some sort of obligation to put themselves in danger to appease the insatiable ‘apes in heat’ proclivities. Simply put these are nasty black males.
A woman is not obligated to you because you need to prove something to yourself or your ‘boys.’
The next time you witness a black male street harasser invade a woman’s space, cat call, try to ‘slip up next to a woman stranger, jump in a woman’s stranger’s face like an ape in heat, know that he has self-worth and self-image issues which results in self-hate. This is why most of the time they target professional, well to-do or self sufficient black women. It is a reminder of their failures and of all the things he cannot provide, decency definitely being one of them. So the licentious black male street harasser lashes out at the very black women he desires external validation from. Also, notice that the more people who are present, the more of an audience he has to embarrass the target woman. His low self-esteem relies on embarrassing a stranger–to debase someone to lift himself up. One has to note that black male street harassers are mentally deficient (that is why they ignore non verbal social cues of rejection as well), feel inadequate and are socially inappropriate. Simply put, these are nasty black males who in their own eyes aren’t worth anything, thus, any stranger must conclude the same. Among the ‘lines’ these vagrants will spew, which you can witness first-hand throughout various counties and metro areas in Maryland, are the following:
- Hey girl or hey girl lemme talk to you.”
- Pssshhhht, you ain’t all that
- Lemme holla at you for a sec.
- Hey beautiful, you have a nice day.
- …or “you have a nice day.” No woman needs some strange black “Christian” male jumping in their face, invading their space and forcefully attempt unwanted conversation when she was having a good day before you disrupted it.
- “Skew me”
- ” (it is excuse me but as mentioned before these are undereducated black males so English means nothing to them).
- “Come ov’r here for a minute.
- “Looking good.
- “Ma’am,” with a neckroll and menacing tone.
- “Good morning,” in a tone that is threatening or attempts to exert illegitimate authority over a black woman (you better respond to me or else).
- “Hi, hi ya doin’?”
Please also note that black “Christian” males actually do not believe in God, they are actually Satanists. Saying such may appear extreme but if we take a look at their conduct and justification, they are demonic. Most black males justify breaking the law and offending women by urging that ‘this is America, I can do whatever I want,’ or other nonsense. Just like any other country the United States has laws, rules regulations and even societal expectations. Beyond being offensive, their conduct is illegal–despite the lack of law enforcement. The teachings of Satanism is to do whatever you want and that everything right, do the opposite of. This doctrine is directly in sync with black males’ public conduct, so know when you are getting street harassed, it is not simply a black “Christian” male, but an evil force that is attempting to encompass you–this is why they find absolute joy and pride in intimidating and disrespecting Black women. Only something of a devilish nature has this type of reaction of causing harm, whether mental, social or physical, to a total stranger who has done nothing to them except to protect themselves and indicate that they are NOT interested. So keep your wits about you and know their reasoning that “it is a compliment” while you feel violated, a woman knows that a black male is trying to make something evil and disrespectful appear fair-seeming (see the oppposites?). Black males justify their obvious disdain, disrespect and attempt to play mind-#@!% when they street harass and their mischief-making brings to them a sadistic merry that they can only understand.
Thus, brutish, black male street harassers have low self-worth, are entitled narcissists who believe that strangers are obligated to satiate their deviant desires–to violate the rights of black women.
If reality does not catch up with them, the law surely will.
The following incidents have happened to me, someone who I personally know or relayed to me directly by a witness to these occurrences:
1) One late morning I was driving westbound on 175 West, also known as Waterloo Road towards Columbia, Maryland (USA). There weren’t many cars in the direction I was going in the 4 car lane. I had the right away when suddenly, a dark-skinned male who appeared to be form the City of Baltimore did not yield and intentionally made a left to what became a u turn from the eastbound direction. He intentionally drove destructively as he literally stopped in the middle of the road and stared at me like he was going to pull a weapon. I had to wait until he would drive and he had the AUDACITY to roll his eyes at me though I had the right of way and he was the one that nearly caused an accident.
2) Someone I know stated that she witnessed two covered Muslim women at a grocery store parking lot going to their cars in NW, Washington, D.C. (USA). A group of black American females came out of nowhere and approached them, yelled at them then accosted them. She stated that the black females were attempting to snatch the Muslim women’s hijabs off. The person I know who witnessed it said she stopped and noticed another woman (white) who was already dialing the police on her cell phone. Both waited until the police arrived to be sure that they could be listed as witnesses.
3) A college student who is a Sunni Muslim Black American young woman worked as a cashier at the Weiss grocer located at 9250 Washington Blvd N, Laurel, MD 20723 (USA). A black “Christian” female began yelling at the young Muslim cashier noting that the employee did not have an Arabic first name (for some reason she assumed in order to be a Sunni Muslim one must be a foreign national and an Arab). The young lady attempted to be patient and explained that she converted to Islam. The black female “Christian” customer berated her (total stranger) stating “If I was your mother I wouldn’t tolerate none of that.” The woman was a total stranger, held up the line and apparently does not have an iota of civility or respect for boundaries with her blind hatred.
4) At the East Columbia Public Library, 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland a “religious group” (Black “Christians”) are given permission multiple spring seasons to proselytize in front of the public library (local government, publicly funded building) complaints filed. One obese woman literally blocked my entrance to the library and tried to “grill” me in the face. She is confronted by police becomes belligerent and argues at the officer and is physically removed from the property.
5) Attended an extended family member’s funeral at a First Baptist Church in Prince George’s County, Maryland. I was dressed in hijab and an abaya which I felt most comfortable in at the time in a house of worship. One of my cousins sitting to my right was grieving heavily so I tried to comfort her as it was her dad’s death we were mourning. We were in a few rows back with other family. The Baptist preacher stared at me and interrupted whatever his ‘sermon’ was and said to me “I see we have someone who hasn’t accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior.” Even the Christian relations were offended by his inappropriateness during their time of mourning and vulnerability. Everyone was silent and waited for the “preacher” to resume the funeral service.
6) One day I was walking to university classes from the north to south campus buildings and there were some black male university students hanging outside. It was apparent I was Muslim as I was in hijab and one of the black males audibly said “..if she wasn’t Muslim I would f*#@ her”: not I would ask her out, court her, find out about her, or talk to her as a human being but rather one way or another (sexual assault) he would have his way with me. I pretended like I didn’t hear what was said and kept walking quickly, looking straight ahead.
7) One day while driving to work in Washington, D.C., I was at a red light on New York Avenue, right before you get to the police station or academy on the right about two blocks before you can turn left onto H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. A dark-skinned black male emerged from the plexi-glass seating for the metro bus and started making masturbating gestures and thrusting. There was a white male driver in front of me with a luxury car and as soon as the light turned we drove as fast as we could to pass what was happening on the sidewalk.
8) On a bright and sunny mid-afternoon, I was returning to my car and making a purchase at the Target located 3343 Corridor Marketplace, Laurel, MD 20724 (Maryland City). As I was crossing from the store entrance walking towards the parking lot two black “Christian” females began laughing and gossiping about me. One of them stated, “..that’s why I don’t like them, they have flat butts.” The other one responded, “nah uh, no she don’t.” I thought it was the strangest, lesbian-type of public conversation to have about a covered Sunni Muslim woman. I walked a bit quicker to get to my car.
9) One day I was in a government office in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. In the parking lot I ended up speaking with another Sunni Muslim Black American woman. I told her the observations and experiences I have had with Black “Christians” and that I did not understand why total strangers were so evil. She informed me that although she doesn’t wear hijab now, when she did, she and her brother were teased relentlessly by Black “Christians.” She even mentioned that she had a brother named Rashad and all the Black “Christians” would refer to her as “Ra-sh*@#.” The woman stopped wearing hijab primarily due to the discrimination both in social contexts with Black “Christians” and workplace discrimination because of her faith.
10) One early morning I was doing laundry at the laundromat located at 125 Bowie Rd, Laurel, MD 20707 on a Saturday. It was approximately a little after 6:00 a.m. and I was sorting clothes. I hear someone come from behind me (never made their appearance known) asking when did I arrive to the laundromat. No one said excuse me or appeared in front of me to indicate that he or she was addressing me. Second, it’s no one’s business, including a total stranger has the right to know my whereabouts. The Asian male manager and one employee was working in the laundromat so if she wanted to know when it opened she could have addressed an appropriate question to them. But it was apparent that she felt she had the right to question and know my business though she, like all of the incidents I describe was a total stranger.
Anyway, the woman put her hand on me and tried to swing/push me around and stated with a grimace, “I’m trying to ask you a question.” I then smacked her hand off of me and stated, “You do not put your hands on a total stranger.” Once again, the dark-skinned uncivilized black female kept talking, she responded “if you put your hands on ME again we will have a problem.” Yes, the woman who accosted me is now upset that I responded in like kind. In an even louder tone I stated “you touched me first.” She knew she couldn’t say anything further because there were cameras, witnesses and employees who saw the whole incident unfold. I continued, “..obviously I do not want to talk to you.” I informed that she was a “trouble-making n#@!r.” She turned quiet and the manager called the plaza security guard to which she said nothing further and stayed away from me the rest of the time I was doing my laundry. Once again TOTAL STRANGER.