…which will likely never happen in the United States, a country which claims to protect women’s rights and leader of the ‘free world.’ According to the Teen Vogue periodical, Great Britain has passed a law outlawing harassment based on gender-reliant discrimination:
There are 1 billion people on the planet and for some reason in the Washington, D.C. metro area, especially Maryland, black male “Christians” will stalk, street harass, accost and assault decent women who are total strangers who reject their advances. To the rational thinking person, it makes absolutely no sense why these black males take rejection so personally, only to solidify that they are insecure and have low-esteem despite the false over the top machismo they manufacture to perpetrate street harassment as a normal function of male genes. Normal, well-adjusted, and well-educated men do not street harass by the way. So to recap, somehow out of a billion people on the planet, dark-skinned black males choose to attempt to humiliate, disrespect and assault women who had nothing to do with them and continue to not to have anything to do with them, and only by observation verify that they made the right decision in the first place. These are the black so-called representatives of Christ of today, their logic being if you don’t let me hit on you, have my way with you or sexually assault you, I will disrespect you in the alternative by hurling verbal abuse, non-sensical defense of savage behavior aimed at women who are TOTAL STRANGERS. The reason why this is normal is because today’s ghetto black “Christians” have no moral compass. They are coddled by their single black “Christian”, democratic party voting mothers whose example is how to use the government system to their advantage and use men. Thus, their example in life is to use people, when a discerning, decent woman can by observation detect the corrupted DNA sequence that comprise these low-level black “Christian” males and the same males are met with lack of access, this is when you see the apes in heat go bizerk. They spiral into hysterical laughter, insults, “..didn’t want you anyway,” “you ain’t all that,” “f*@! you,” and all kinds of verbal drivel to divert the fact that they never had a chance and must now soothe the initially fragile ego. It is utterly fascinating and disturbing at the same time how these dark-skinned black “Christian” males attempt to defend their conduct, all the while the reasonable intelligent woman knows that they street harass because they assume 1) that you are easily accessible (quite satanic that they believe a covered, religious person actually is), 2) the woman that they are targeting is either unintelligent or vulnerable. There is NO way a good, well-mannered, discerning woman could accept this as normal or flattering behavior. Remember there are 1 billion people on the planet and some sadistic black male strangers see fit to stalk, harass, disrespect and humiliate a woman who by proper discernment seeks no interaction with these vagrants. Yet, out of all the millions of people in the country, these black male vagabonds short-circuit and set forth plots to destroy these women who are total strangers. You cannot tell me that course of behavior is not simply pure evil.
Just to be clear, these are the same types of black males who claim to be part of or support Black Lives Matter, which obviously does not apply to other blacks and focuses on the liberalization of criminal activity and ignores criminal conduct of ghetto blacks upon innocent Black Americans. Then again, it makes sense they are supporters of such a movement, black women are not any type of beneficiary of it. So now we venture into why black male street harassers are devils.
One of the non-theological definition of devil is: ‘an atrociously wicked, cruel, or ill-tempered person.’ Another definition is ‘mischievous,’ this aptly describes black male street harassers. Street harassers are troublemakers because they initiate conflict and originate situations of distress where none previously existed. Trouble is a synonym for mischief, thus by any rational thinking person street harassers are mischief-makers, better known as devils. So, why would a black “Christian” devil (oxymoron, but hey it’s logical to them) believe that they have the right to street harass a religious person? A covered Sunni Muslim black American woman? It is easy, let us take a look at opposites, good v. bad, wicked v. righteous, devil (deceiver, peacemaker, someone who causes distress) v. someone at peace or minding their business or who would not even consider such a disrespectful beggar as worthy of their time. Ill-tempered? Check. Please refer to this post:
Since most street harassers are black males and street harassers are devils, thus most of today’s black males = devils, minions of Satan.
Decker Street man accused of harassing woman in damaging tirade
<!–By –>By Matt Gryta Published
A Decker Street man is accused of harassing a woman and hurling bricks at her car Saturday morning.
Mark E. McCarthy, 33, was charged with felony third-degree criminal mischief and second-degree harassment. He was arrested by Buffalo police at Delaware Avenue and Nottingham Terrace about 10 a.m.
Police said the suspect forced his way into the victim’s car at a gas station at Delaware and Amherst Street, then ordered her to drive to her residence on Delaware. After they arrived, police said, the woman quickly got into her house. In response, the suspect hurled bricks at both front and rear windshields of the car, as well as the trunk, police added.
https://www.citylab.com/crime/2017/03/street-harassment-is-a-public-health-problem-the-case-of-mexico-city/520185/Street Harassment Is a Public Health Problem
Women who have been harassed may feel less trust in their community, with potential long-term impacts on mental health and well-being.
Lauren Ferreira Cardoso
March 20, 2017
“I actually don’t remember when I was first harassed on the street, but I do remember when I first experienced it as an abusive act: I was an adolescent traveling with my mom in a crowded underground wagon, where men could easily touch women without anyone noticing and with little possibility to prevent it.
This was the experience of Lucía Vázquez, a researcher in Mexico City, Mexico. Unfortunately, her story is not unique.
According to a multi-country poll by YouGov, Mexico City ranks first among 16 international cities surveyed for physical and verbal harassment on public transportation. Street harassment, a form of gender-based violence against women, can include any act or comment perpetrated in a public space that is unwanted and threatening, and is motivated by a person’s perceived sex or gender.
Violence against women in public spaces is not exclusive to Mexico City, of course. Experiences of street harassment—from being whistled at to being touched without consent—are reported each day on crowd-sourced websites like Hollaback and Safecity in dozens of other locations from New York and New Delhi, to Lawrence, Kansas and Lubbock, Texas.
There is still much to be learned about how harassment and feeling unsafe in public spaces affects the well-being of women and girls—a topic I focus on in my doctoral research at the University of Pennsylvania’s School of Social Policy and Practice—but the global scale of these experiences is concerning. Studies documenting the prevalence of street harassment in more than 35 countries show it could have widespread health effects across the globe.
Street harassment in Mexico City
One of the latest studies on this issue aimed to understand the extent of street harassment and its impacts on women, girls and communities in Mexico City. All of the women in this study had previously screened positive for intimate partner violence, a prerequisite for inclusion in the parent study.
Paola Abril Campos, a doctoral student at the Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health, is a native of Mexico City. She said in an interview for this article:
“Growing up, I learned to fake a phone call to my parents to feel safer and avoid harassment. I learned to wear not the clothes I wanted, but the clothes that made me feel ‘safe.’ I learned to take quick detours during my daily commute. And I learned to put up with the impotence I felt when harassed.”
Her experiences motivated her to conduct a study on street harassment that was published in January in Salud Pública de México, a journal published by Mexico’s National Institute of Public Health.
In this study, Campos and colleagues surveyed 952 women who were seeking health care in Mexico City’s community health clinics. More than 60 percent of the women, 62.8 percent, reported experiencing at least one form of street harassment in the past month alone. For one in four women, 26.8 percent, the abuse was physical.
The study found that the harassment, or fear of harassment, had negative impacts on the daily routines of these women. Nearly 70 percent reported some type of disruptions in their mobility, including missing, being late to or having to change jobs or schools. And yet, Campos said, “The costs and consequences of street harassment to women’s lives have remained invisible.”
The study also found that street harassment may diminish women’s sense of connectedness and trust in their community. Social isolation from one’s community can have long-term implications for well-being and can lead to chronic disease and poor mental health. Therefore, street harassment may contribute to these other public health concerns.
For the women in this study who were also victims of intimate partner violence, violence is a threat in both public and private. Jhumka Gupta, a global and community health professor at George Mason University and senior author of the study, stated: “Comprehensive interventions are needed to ensure women and girls’ safety both in public settings and in private spaces.”
There is some political will to address the issue in Mexico City. In conjunction with local authorities, UN Women has launched the program “Safe Cities and Safe Public Spaces for Women and Girls,” which is promoting women’s safety through, among other mechanisms, providing women-only buses throughout the city.
The city’s mayor, Miguel Ángel Mancera Espinosa, is also supporting an initiative that distributes whistles to women that they can use when someone harasses them. The idea is to “break the silence” and bring attention to harassers.
Street harassment is a common problem in the United States too. A recent nationally representative survey found that 65 percent of U.S. women have faced street harassment at some point in their lifetimes. These numbers may be rising.
The Southern Poverty Law Center reports that there has been a post-election uptick of harassment and intimidation of many marginalized groups, including women. However, in February a new bill aimed at preventing street harassment in Washington, D.C. was introduced to its city council. It seeks to “eradicate street harassment in the District of Columbia through education, awareness, data collection and culture change.” The bill is broad and inclusive in its definition of street harassment and comprehensive in its approach. Will other cities follow its lead?
The following incidents have happened to me, someone who I personally know or relayed to me directly by a witness to these occurrences:
1) One late morning I was driving westbound on 175 West, also known as Waterloo Road towards Columbia, Maryland (USA). There weren’t many cars in the direction I was going in the 4 car lane. I had the right away when suddenly, a dark-skinned male who appeared to be form the City of Baltimore did not yield and intentionally made a left to what became a u turn from the eastbound direction. He intentionally drove destructively as he literally stopped in the middle of the road and stared at me like he was going to pull a weapon. I had to wait until he would drive and he had the AUDACITY to roll his eyes at me though I had the right of way and he was the one that nearly caused an accident.
2) Someone I know stated that she witnessed two covered Muslim women at a grocery store parking lot going to their cars in NW, Washington, D.C. (USA). A group of black American females came out of nowhere and approached them, yelled at them then accosted them. She stated that the black females were attempting to snatch the Muslim women’s hijabs off. The person I know who witnessed it said she stopped and noticed another woman (white) who was already dialing the police on her cell phone. Both waited until the police arrived to be sure that they could be listed as witnesses.
3) A college student who is a Sunni Muslim Black American young woman worked as a cashier at the Weiss grocer located at 9250 Washington Blvd N, Laurel, MD 20723 (USA). A black “Christian” female began yelling at the young Muslim cashier noting that the employee did not have an Arabic first name (for some reason she assumed in order to be a Sunni Muslim one must be a foreign national and an Arab). The young lady attempted to be patient and explained that she converted to Islam. The black female “Christian” customer berated her (total stranger) stating “If I was your mother I wouldn’t tolerate none of that.” The woman was a total stranger, held up the line and apparently does not have an iota of civility or respect for boundaries with her blind hatred.
4) At the East Columbia Public Library, 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland a “religious group” (Black “Christians”) are given permission multiple spring seasons to proselytize in front of the public library (local government, publicly funded building) complaints filed. One obese woman literally blocked my entrance to the library and tried to “grill” me in the face. She is confronted by police becomes belligerent and argues at the officer and is physically removed from the property.
5) Attended an extended family member’s funeral at a First Baptist Church in Prince George’s County, Maryland. I was dressed in hijab and an abaya which I felt most comfortable in at the time in a house of worship. One of my cousins sitting to my right was grieving heavily so I tried to comfort her as it was her dad’s death we were mourning. We were in a few rows back with other family. The Baptist preacher stared at me and interrupted whatever his ‘sermon’ was and said to me “I see we have someone who hasn’t accepted the Lord Jesus Christ as his personal savior.” Even the Christian relations were offended by his inappropriateness during their time of mourning and vulnerability. Everyone was silent and waited for the “preacher” to resume the funeral service.
6) One day I was walking to university classes from the north to south campus buildings and there were some black male university students hanging outside. It was apparent I was Muslim as I was in hijab and one of the black males audibly said “..if she wasn’t Muslim I would f*#@ her”: not I would ask her out, court her, find out about her, or talk to her as a human being but rather one way or another (sexual assault) he would have his way with me. I pretended like I didn’t hear what was said and kept walking quickly, looking straight ahead.
7) One day while driving to work in Washington, D.C., I was at a red light on New York Avenue, right before you get to the police station or academy on the right about two blocks before you can turn left onto H Street, NW, Washington, D.C. A dark-skinned black male emerged from the plexi-glass seating for the metro bus and started making masturbating gestures and thrusting. There was a white male driver in front of me with a luxury car and as soon as the light turned we drove as fast as we could to pass what was happening on the sidewalk.
8) On a bright and sunny mid-afternoon, I was returning to my car and making a purchase at the Target located 3343 Corridor Marketplace, Laurel, MD 20724 (Maryland City). As I was crossing from the store entrance walking towards the parking lot two black “Christian” females began laughing and gossiping about me. One of them stated, “..that’s why I don’t like them, they have flat butts.” The other one responded, “nah uh, no she don’t.” I thought it was the strangest, lesbian-type of public conversation to have about a covered Sunni Muslim woman. I walked a bit quicker to get to my car.
9) One day I was in a government office in Anne Arundel County, Maryland. In the parking lot I ended up speaking with another Sunni Muslim Black American woman. I told her the observations and experiences I have had with Black “Christians” and that I did not understand why total strangers were so evil. She informed me that although she doesn’t wear hijab now, when she did, she and her brother were teased relentlessly by Black “Christians.” She even mentioned that she had a brother named Rashad and all the Black “Christians” would refer to her as “Ra-sh*@#.” The woman stopped wearing hijab primarily due to the discrimination both in social contexts with Black “Christians” and workplace discrimination because of her faith.
10) One early morning I was doing laundry at the laundromat located at 125 Bowie Rd, Laurel, MD 20707 on a Saturday. It was approximately a little after 6:00 a.m. and I was sorting clothes. I hear someone come from behind me (never made their appearance known) asking when did I arrive to the laundromat. No one said excuse me or appeared in front of me to indicate that he or she was addressing me. Second, it’s no one’s business, including a total stranger has the right to know my whereabouts. The Asian male manager and one employee was working in the laundromat so if she wanted to know when it opened she could have addressed an appropriate question to them. But it was apparent that she felt she had the right to question and know my business though she, like all of the incidents I describe was a total stranger.
Anyway, the woman put her hand on me and tried to swing/push me around and stated with a grimace, “I’m trying to ask you a question.” I then smacked her hand off of me and stated, “You do not put your hands on a total stranger.” Once again, the dark-skinned uncivilized black female kept talking, she responded “if you put your hands on ME again we will have a problem.” Yes, the woman who accosted me is now upset that I responded in like kind. In an even louder tone I stated “you touched me first.” She knew she couldn’t say anything further because there were cameras, witnesses and employees who saw the whole incident unfold. I continued, “..obviously I do not want to talk to you.” I informed that she was a “trouble-making n#@!r.” She turned quiet and the manager called the plaza security guard to which she said nothing further and stayed away from me the rest of the time I was doing my laundry. Once again TOTAL STRANGER.
Anti-Street Harassment Rally in New York:
April 08, 2017. For Full Announcement please see:
Let’s discuss some of the “support” [*sarcasm intended] I as a Sunni Muslim Black American has received from Black “Christians” in Maryland and the District of Columbia over the years (in addition to the near daily street harassment):
1) I already posted about a black guy shallow scratching the driver front door of my car for absolutely no reason except for minding my business and not responding to his attempt to solicit unwanted conversation.
2) Oh, one early morning a dark-skinned Black “Christian”—well actually a Jehovah Witness who lived in my apartment building at the time deep scratched the passenger rear door of my car. She was known for being crazy and none of the residents, regardless of religion liked her. Apparently she was so annoying that even her husband left her and never returned. However, I was the only one who received the extra deluxe treatment of her vandalizing my car. At the time, I worked long hours and woke very early in the mornings. I saw her leaving the exact spot where the scratch was which was not there the night before and because I work late I left my car in a paid, supervised garage and no scratch was there until she was near my car. Unfortunately, the apartment building had no security cameras and I did not catch her in the middle of scratching my car though I reported it to my insurance company—guess who has to pay for this dark-skinned woman’s bigotry and hate crime: me.
3) One day I was walking, as usual in full hijab with a long tunic shirt (it was actually a shirtdress that goes to the knees) with a pair of wool trousers. Two dark-skinned black males intentionally trying to make me uncomfortably by yelling DAYUUUUUMMMM: and stared at my backside while I was waiting for the light to change so I could return to work.
4) In Howard County, Maryland, a dark-skinned black “Christian” male stabbed my tire with some sort of bracket in the middle of the night. My car was parked in a row of several cars and mine was the only one vandalized. I went to Mr. Tire to describe how I found the metal bracket in the side wall and he agreed it was vandalism.
5) I was waiting in line one day for a MATINEE movie at the AMC theatre at Columbia Mall, a dark-skinned black “Christian” female kept bumping into my purse which was the only thing that separated me from her. Each time I moved further away or adjusted my purse to clear more space she would intentionally try to touch me with her right hand—total stranger.
6) One day I was at the East Columbia Public Library on 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland. Before current renovations, there were a line of computers that had a “15 minute limit” sign on them. At these computers who must stand because they are not intended for long term use. I was standing alone in a line of several computers and none of the others were occupied. A dark-skinned Black “Christian” woman came in right to the computer to my immediate right. I had an inkling she was a trouble-maker and attempted to ignore the negative energy. I was using my right hand on the mouse and out of no where this black “Christian” female takes her left hand and snatches my hand off the mouse I was using. Apparently she was a sociopathic lesbian. I immediately snatched my hand back and exited the computer and used another one. Yes, these black “Christians” male and female who are total strangers in Maryland and the District of Columbia are mentally ill trouble making molesting street harassers who never face the consequences of their actions or charges because of black “Christian” criminal privilege. This is when moral, decent people sympathize with rhetoric against ‘Liberals” because these are the types of people that vote Democrat.
7) At the same library on another occasion, a dark skinned black “Christian” female was using one of the standing computers. I was already seated at one of the regular computers on the main floor that are parallel to the short-term use ones. The black female “Christian” simply looked at me and yelled “sh*#” and “f@*#” , she then chuckled. I gave her a stern look and she left the library.
8) One day I had an appointment for a strain at the Kaiser Medical Center, located at 1221 Mercantile Lane, Upper Marlboro, Maryland 20774. After being directed to the proper office I decided to use the elevator at the last minute. I was going up and the elevator was taking a long time to close. A black “Christian” butch female comes out of no where and hops on the elevator even though I realized she was going in the opposite direction. She looked at me and did one of those threatening “Good morning” (think of the tone when someone says “you better not say anything” I’ll kick you’re a@#”) in that tone and flinched at me. I thought it was the oddest thing and was going to leave the elevator but now the elevator was working normally. The door was closed and I responded because she was going to hit me. This was a total stranger, as all of them are.
Two of the black female “Christian” employees kept laughing and gossiping about me until I asked the one sitting that I was going to call the insurance who made my appointment and let them know that things were switched without my permission or notification to them.
The entire appointment was a disaster because a shady physical therapist (black male) changed my appointment without notifying me and my insurance company in which I initially had a female therapist. He was a dirty old black “Christian” male who was rude and disrespectful. None of the employees would not say directly but hinted that he was the one that switched my appointment so HE could do the therapy. I filed a formal complaint through the customer service of their underhanded activity.
9) One day I was at the IHOP located at 7371 Assateague Drive, Jessup, Maryland 20794. It was a bright sunny day and I was getting out of my car in the parking lot. I was adjusting my purse and lock the door behind me when a dark skinned Black “Christian” male started walking rapidly towards me from a Northeasterly direction. Suddenly, a Latino man emerged from his white car which was parked to the right of mine, with out of state tags (Florida) and stood looking at the black “Christian” male. The vagrant immediately turned around and walked off the IHOP property. This one surprised me as I usually do not see Latinos in Maryland defend a Black woman, let alone a covered Sunni Muslim. Then again, he had out of state tags so different kind of Latino, but I was grateful.
10) One day I was sitting in my car waiting for it to warm up. I noticed a bulged eye, dark-skinned black male walking around the parking lot but initially dismissed it. The black male was suddenly near my car. He walked over and stood in front of the driver right front of my car and stared at me hunched through the main window. He was so close to and in front of my car that had I began to drive he would have been ran over. I kept looking down because I could not drive with him in my way and if I got out my car then he would have said something inappropriate or followed me. Another black male “Christian” stranger acting the social deviant in broad daylight (morning).
11) One day I was at the Macy’s in Columbia Mall, looking at some shoes in that department. A dark-skinned, overweight black “Christian” female kept giving me a ‘dirty’ look. I ignored it. She then kept walking towards me backwards near one of the shoe displays and was trying to ‘pretend’ that she didn’t see me though I could tell she was trying to bump into me so she could instigate a fight. I moved AWAY from her and she turned to me in a loud voice and said “Don’t!” I looked at her like she was crazy and two other women saw the entire incident. One of them stared the black female troublemaker down. I walked to another section of the shoe department.
On another occasion, different year, I was at the same Macy’s and was looking for a Clarisonic spinbrush (which would later be stolen by a white woman at the YMCA in Ellicott City, Maryland). I hadn’t realized that they were made in a variety of colors, so I was looking at different boxes making sure they all cost the same. A dark-skinned black female came from behind and tried to start an uneasy conversation, then started to get loud. I found her annoying and disruptive and had a feeling she was trying to rob me. I called over a Macy’s employee concerning the product to which she responded and would be the person to ring my purchase at the register. As I took the product intentionally the long route, I noticed the dark-skinned black female following me for no reason. She wasn’t speaking to me, I did not know her and she actually followed me to the register counter with no product in hand and was standing in line instead in back of me. The employee looked just as uncomfortable as I did, the black female kept staring at my product and my purse. When I had to pay using the card swipe machine is on the customer’s side and is not taken behind the counter. I had to take my entire hand to conceal the numbers on my card and swiped. She was still standing there while I immediately replaced my card in my wallet and the cashier gave me my purchase and my receipt. I was initially going to return to my car but thought it best to go into the mall where several people are around, when I did so, she disappeared.
Based on decades of experience, an observant must conclude that the vast majority of today’s Black “Christians” are evil troublemakers with no qualms of performing devilish conduct in the open–black “Christian” privilege reigns in Maryland. God’s standards does not, no matter how many hostile ‘Jesus’ yells these black “Christians” invoke at total strangers who are minding their business.