Archive | April 6, 2016
Words of Note: Spring 2016-Maryland Edition
Words of Note: Spring 2016-Maryland Edition
Congratulations! You have reached Spring 2016, unfortunately it is the start of a new season of street harassment via Black “Christian” males. This is what you have to look forward to:
Black “Christian” males who used the fall and winter seasons to stalk, plot and plan who would be their targets in the State of Maryland which results in:
- Black males who are TOTAL STRANGERS knocking on your apartment or house door pretending that they belong in your area as to not arouse suspicion of neighbors. Be prepared to notify your leasing manager, local police and neighborhood watch of these vagrants. They are particular adamant if they assume that you are single.
- Black males who are TOTAL STRANGERS following you in the parking lot. The warning used to be to never carry too many bags and to have your keys readily available. It does not matter if it is night time or daytime, morning or afternoon, if you have handfuls of bags or just your purse, they will dart in your immediate direction seeking to intimidate, street harass and accost you. Good luck on calling 911, especially if in Prince George’s or Howard County, Maryland, sometimes the non-emergency line is just as busy as the regular emergency line.
- Standing in line: Whether it is your local grocer, Royal Farms, IHOP or the gas station these low level Black male stalkers will attempt to “dry rape” you in broad daylight and in the public’s eye by standing too close behind you in line. When you move to increase space, they will do the same to shorten it. You are a woman and to the black male you are nothing but a vessel for him to plot to land his “Johnson” by use of force.
- Black males will position themselves strategically on walls or front entrances of businesses in order to be in prime location to street harass female customers who enter business establishments.
- Black males will be (especially on Route 1) stopping in the middle of traffic while the light is green in order to get your attention. They cause accidents or nearly do so because they ‘break their necks’ trying to look at women who are driving in traffic trying to get from one point to another.
Black males who may have finally realized that street/sexual harassment will not be tolerated either by neighborhood support, the good Samaritan intervening, a restraining order or your local rental office being placed on notice will act in the following manner:
- If you are successful in warding off the street harassment, you will be verbally abused. Anything from being called “stuck up” a “b****,” or having your heterosexuality questioned because you have refused to be treated like a piece of meat.
- These Black male losers will still try to seek your attention by literally standing in your vicinity in places you may frequent, that is the Laundromat, grocery stores, etc. and state in a very audible tone: my wife [this and that…], or my girlfriend, or my fiancé—as if you are to be offended that you were able to dismiss a low level, immoral, adulterous, demonic Black “Christian” who now has let the public know that he was up to no good, has no moral compass and is nothing but a hound dog. Let’s explore. If you had these supposed partners, it is a reflection on YOU that you street harass decent women who are minding their business nor did not solicit any attention from you. It shows that you hate and disrespect all women, both to the ones who claim to be committed to and the ones you attempted to get attention from. Unfortunately, Black males are proud of these stereotypes because they have no substance. They do not build communities or attempt to become rulers of the world. Their primary long term goals in life consist of buying sneakers, jeans, fast car and sniffing around women to see which ones they can successfully clinch their uncouth paws into and destroy via sexual assault and street harassment (and numerous other crimes); and wonder why the world has little to no respect for their existence nowadays.
Black males in Maryland you are the systemic problem in today’s Black community. These Black “Christian” males believe street harassment is some sort sport while you attempt impose your immorality, licentiousness and post traumatic stress syndrome.
Black “Christian” males in Maryland have devolved into the low level strangers who continue to purvey the stereotype of laziness, sloth, sexual deviancy and inherent criminality through various illegal and immoral activities and this includes sexual/street harassment.
To all women be safe and vigilant and if you live in Maryland, be especially aware of black “Christian” males in your vicinity. You are not safe when they are present. It is a harsh reality but the truth will keep you alive and hopefully safe.
Black man leave me alone.