…which will likely never happen in the United States, a country which claims to protect women’s rights and leader of the ‘free world.’ According to the Teen Vogue periodical, Great Britain has passed a law outlawing harassment based on gender-reliant discrimination:
BLM Hypocrisy: Most Black “Christians” Violate Civil Rights of Sunni Muslim Black Americans-Protests Against Immigration Ban a Farce: PART V
For a while now several Americans (both black and white) have decried mainstream media’s attempt to designate BLM as a legitimate civil rights group. Some have attempted to prove their source of funding as part of a larger agenda to divide and conquer the populace even further, i.e., breed chaos.
Whatever the reasons, most Sunni Muslim Black Americans know that BLM and its supporters, black “Christian” Americans do not stand for the rights of all black Americans, including them. They often defend the suspected criminal behavior of black male criminals who are the products of stereotypical inner city single black mother homes with a core belief to divert, distract, use or otherwise not take personal responsibility for their actions. In furtherance of these teachings, as well the Satanic doctrine of ‘do what thou wilt,’ these particular blacks will target, harass, mock law abiding, religious or any other black American who is minding their business and do not share and even are disgusted by their views. The majority of black American “Christians” could care less about the plight of black Americans, especially those such as Sunni Muslim black Americans who do not support the other side of other black supporters of BLM. Social media has revealed that several of the founders of BLM are homosexual or transgender and have admitted that most of their base support stems from those who fall into the same categories. This group has nothing to do with protecting the rights of heterosexual, law abiding and/or highly educated and religious black Americans. These types of blacks and ‘apes in heat’ of today have nothing to do with the real Black Americans’ true legacy of dignity, decency and fighting for true justice and civil rights of the old guard.
Anyway, when the immigration controversy was at its recent apex, BLM seized the opportunity to pretend that it was in defense of migrants from Muslim majority countries. The truth had to be revealed that this group and most of its supporters despises Sunni Muslims, street/sexually harass them on the job and in public spaces and ostracized Sunni Muslim members of their family, whether immediate or extended. Even though thousands are multi-generation Sunni Muslims or converts to this particular faith of their own accord. BLM, its supporters and sympathizers would like the public to think that it is the friend of any group that the white majority is perceived to be against, yet they are worse than they. Any whites who have an objection to Sunni Muslims in general have no problem in voicing their opinions, which is better than having a group with a deep-seated hatred for Muslims to pretend not to only as a means to kill two birds with one stone: false self-righteous indignation to whites and a sly attempt to get Sunni Muslims to let their guard down to a group of people who have no good intentions towards them. They believe it is especially easy to do so at the hands of immigrant Muslims who have not experienced a lifelong interaction with them and are likely more susceptible to their connivance. I continue to share my personal experiences with black “Christian” Americans to warn people, regardless of your belief, ideology and whether you think another person is in error for having it; be warned of today’s black American “Christians” most are not sincere, have bad character, deceptive and seek to harm you either spiritually/emotionally (verbal abuse, invocation of curses, etc.) or physically (assault, street harassment, sexual harassment). This includes both genders. They have never apologized, atoned nor made amends and are not deserving of forgiveness.
That being said, if you would like quick links to PARTS I-IV, please tick the following links:
Part II: https://blackmanleaveusalone.wordpress.com/2017/03/19/blm-hypocrisy-most-black-christians-violate-civil-rights-of-sunni-muslim-black-americans-protests-against-immigration-ban-a-farce-part-ii/
Part III: https://blackmanleaveusalone.wordpress.com/2017/03/22/blm-hypocrisy-most-black-christians-violate-civil-rights-of-sunni-muslim-black-americans-protests-against-immigration-ban-a-farce-part-iii/
Part IV: https://blackmanleaveusalone.wordpress.com/2017/05/26/blm-hypocrisy-most-black-christians-violate-civil-rights-of-sunni-muslim-black-americans-protests-against-immigration-ban-a-farce-part-iv/
So, you are probably wondering, how can so many incidents happen in the Washington, D.C. metro area and its surrounding suburbs? Let’s take a look at the profile of a typical street harasser shall we? He or she is usually uneducated, poor, dark-skinned (inclined to aggression), made a series of poor decisions in his life, is unfortunate looking has low self-worth and thus seeks external validation from and latch himself onto a total stranger. Although there are plenty of attractive people around the world who are handsome and beautiful who happened to be dark complexioned, this is not the case for the typical black “Christian” American street harasser. Their natural ugly facial features, combined with an unclean spirt and a darkened heart is only highlighted by their dark skin. When he or she meets resistance or is not acknowledged, their true nature of unclean spirit, hostile insecurity and wicked desperation is readily manifested.
For decades, the world has witnessed countless stories of uneducated, ghetto, stereotypical blacks shooting and murdering one another. What was always absent is that 97% of the perpetrators were ghetto Black “Christian” Americans. When the casual observer moves for examining the murder rate among them and against victims who have no affiliation with them and of the same race, you can easily discern that these similar types are prone to street harassing, assaulting, insulting, accosting and molesting black American strangers (especially Sunni Muslims who are covered and are of the same race as them). With today’s black American “Christian” females one has to be even more careful, as many of them are closeted lesbians, including the ones with children, and have been exposing themselves reality television programs. They conduct themselves in odd and aggressive manners towards women who are complete strangers to them as a form of under-handed social engagement. Even black “Christian” males who are guilty of so much harm to all black women, men and children and are of their same communities refer to them as beasts and ‘beasties’ because of their savagery and natural aggression towards innocent victims. Their behavior does not reflect a rational, well-adjusted woman and its intention is to cause harm to straight women of their own race, especially if they can readily see that you are a religious woman (covered Sunni woman).
They are filled with hate, self-loathing, envy and cannot be trusted. I also noticed that these black “Christian” vagrants will nearly always defend a wrongful assailant and lambast victims in nearly all circumstances and spew non-sensical “pray for them” when referring to the CRIMINAL. Why is this? because most of their men nowadays are on the down-low and nearly all the rest are simply homosexuals who justify their conduct in Jesus’ name, they lie as a matter of course, falsely impugned the character of others for sport, they actually conjour demons in their houses of worship but try to hide it calling it praise dancing though they are humping the ground in a suggestive manner, they defend homosexuality among their men who deposit their seeds in them without marriage or other responsibility, they have taken advantage of the welfare system by agreement for as long as they are single multiple times mothers they receive benefits. It is no wonder when they witness someone who is religiously clad, at peace and mind their own business it is affront to everything they defend (anti-Christ). As this dysfunction is normalized among the underbelly of the today’s ever-devolving black American “Christian” race, it is no surprise that more stories are waiting to be told of their criminal and savage behavior:
1. One sunny day I was walking towards the Food Lion which was south of the sidewalk I was on which is in between Crain Highway and Ritchie Highway in Glen Burnie (Anne Arundel County), Maryland. A dark-skinned ghetto black female was sitting on a wooden bench that would be on my right side and began to yell “hey, you, the lady with that African thing on her head!” She began to engage in some hysterical laughter which apparently was brought on by her entertaining herself by insulting random strangers who walked by. I was more abruptly shocked as I was of the same race as her, wearing my hijab in a traditional manner (draped and lower) and had an inkling of traditional African dress. I noticed that whites in the vicinity looked at her like she was crazy and being rude. It was only when she was not met with the approval of white passer-bys that she stopped. This is another indicator of ghetto black “Christians”, they ALWAYS seek a pat on their head or other social approval by whites by attacking or attempting to disgrace another Black Americans who are minding their business.
2. One year I had the opportunity to attend a conference civil rights and human rights and what countries are doing to resolve these violations. The conference had workshops, official side panels and events in which targets of xenophobia discussed their experiences and a reconvening of non-profit organizations. An Afro-Canadian woman asked whether I would join her in witnessing a video press release of this one organization that was supposed to be about the upliftment of black people in America. It became obvious that the head of the organization, a dark-skinned black “Christian” female had not followed the rules and was quite rude with a conference organizer who was a white male. They were shooting their video without prior permission, including not obtaining the proper authority to use a side office. The dark-skinned black “Christian” female had a cropped coarse haircut (like a black male’s) was enraged and became quite uncivil with the man who was just doing his job. She was belligerent and began to yell and curse at the organizer. Now, other than members of her organization, only myself, the Canadian and one other person were not a part of their group, yet we watched the entire incident unfold. Nevertheless, everyone present just stared at her for her inappropriate, disrespectful behavior with the conference organizer and really towards the entire conference (everyone who is following the schedule, rules and protocols). When she finally obtained some level of calm and notice the silence and stares from everyone this was her exact response.: “I apologize to all my “Christian” brothers and sisters…for my behavior…” She then rolled her eyes at me. So, in her eyes, the only people who took offense of her conduct was in her organization or in the alternative, anyone who was not in her group was also a target of her verbal tirade. This black female, who was supposed to be the president of a non-profit for civil rights for blacks felt that she could do whatever she wanted in another country, disrespect everyone and thought it was her prerogative and everyone else must concede to it. Her epic meltdown consisted of disrespecting me, a covered Sunni Muslim Black woman twice, because in her eyes, as well as so many of today’s black “Christians” civil rights do not pertain to all blacks just thugs, criminals, ghetto black “Christians”, black homosexual and down-low males and black transgenders. Yet, she felt herself to hold a standard of religious dogma. These are the people who falsely claim to be the garrisons of the legacy for civil rights for blacks—the very same ones who violate the civil rights of or disrespect other blacks without just cause other than their exorbitant bigotry.
3. It was an evening of Ramadan in which I was driving to a restaurant to break my fast. I was driving north on 295 (Baltimore-Washington Parkway) and had took the Anne Arundel/Casino exit for the restaurants location. Once you make your way up a small ramp-like street, the driver has the option to keep moving straight or merge further left to make a left turn. This area has five lanes, three to remain straight ahead and two left turning lanes. I turned on my left signal when a ghetto black “Christian” in an old model grey four door sedan, who had a tattered weave and knit cap was driving already in the middle lane. She began to yell at me as I waited for her to go, as she appeared to be heading straight. She refused to let me over and began calling me epithets such as “b@*#%.” I kept my signal on in order to remain calm and moved to the left lane closest to the remaining straight lanes. Apparently, she felt that unless she allows a driver to get into the lane, you have no right to. The light remained on red at Dorchester Boulevard. At this point, she was two cars behind but in the left lane closer to the median. She slammed her door after getting out and wanted to escalate a non-situation into an altercation. It was not until I picked up the phone and she knew I was calling the police that she ran back to her car, speedily drove back into the straight lanes and sped off. I concluded that she had no intention of visiting any of the shops there or even lived in the area. This black American “Christian” female was seeking to cause harm to a covered Muslim of the same race because she thought she could get away with it. Nevertheless, I did nothing wrong and she knew that there were two lanes of witnesses to her conduct.
4. One early afternoon I went shopping at the Old Navy outlet at Arundel Mills Mall located at: 7000 Arundel Mills Circle, Hanover, Maryland 21076. There was an aisle with women’s tee shirts that I was entering into and as soon as I came near, two dark-skinned black “Christians” began to snicker, followed with rolling their eyes at me. One of them said to the other, “don’t sey nuffin’ ” and continued laughing. From what I could discern, one of the gestures was a mockery of me wearing hijab (religious head covering). I simply turned towards the merchandise in an attempt to ignore them and soon thereafter they walked away from the area.
5. A very similar incident as no. 4 above occurred when I went to the Macy’s at the Mall in Columbia, Maryland (Howard County). The incidents where identical, except these two women were both obese and louder. I also had my head in wrap that appeared more ethnic than religious but I they still squawked and laughed about my headdress. This occurred in the women’s section for plus size women when I ventured to the area only looking for the rest room. Also, in this particular incident, it was a white male who observed the two black, dark-skinned “Christians” behavior who began yelling at them and embarrassing them because it was apparent that either they were lesbians and/or some form of adult bullies who attempt to veil their own insecurities by targeting others. Although the evil duo became quiet, the gentleman refused to leave the area until they left. In an ironic twist, once a again, a white man had to protect a decent woman from two ghetto, savage evil black “Christian” females.
6. One morning, I decided to visit the Howard County Columbia library, this branch located at 6600 Cradlerock Way, Columbia, Maryland 21045. There were several other patrons already waiting in the lobby as the librarian had not yet released the sliding iron gate at the entrance of the library. Some were returning books, others were on their cell phone. I was standing, just like everyone else and waiting. I checked the clock on the wall and noticed that we had a few more minutes before we could enter. As I was waiting, a dark-skinned either obese or pregnant black “Christian” female appeared from behind my right side and just came into my face for absolutely no reason. I had never seen her before. I did not know her from any place, and was just waiting. I looked back at her, thinking she had an odd question or the like, but she said nothing. As she stared at me, I stared back; she then made some look like most black females make when they want to fight you and want to make you flinch. I continue to say nothing and thereafter she retreated and I watched her to make sure she did not try to hit me from behind. She took some steps towards a white “Christian” woman who was probably her lover (more likely) or her handler and they hugged each other. It was a strange and dangerous moment, which made no sense even to the other people waiting in the lobby. I did notice that one white guy with a cell phone saw what was happening as he was closest to me and the gate, but he said nothing and just kept looking at his phone.
7. It was an early afternoon in Anne Arundel County in which I decided to go to the Royal Kebab located at 738 Rt.3N, Gambrills, MD 21054. It is part of a small complex of a Subway sandwich shop and gas station. Most people park at or near the gas pumps. On this occasion I did, I noticed that a dark-skinned, overweight, black male pedestrian suddenly went in front of the double doors and just stood there. He was simply staring at me while I was exiting my vehicle. He then pulled out his cell phone and pretended that he was talking with someone. He did not go into the place of business. He had no car so he wasn’t getting case and one may assume he was simply loitering like most black male ex-convicts (in Maryland, their criminal records usually include Maryland handgun violation/mandatory 5 years, CDS-controlled dangerous substance/Schedules I or Schedule II, and of course some form of assault) and vagrants do. However, he kept blocking the doors instead of going to a side wall or even inside where there is plenty of seating. I remained at the gas station pump while an Indian gas station worker wearing a green polo was already walking near me. He looked at the black male for a while as well and was making his way over. I asked him whether he would escort me (yes in broad daylight), inside. He politely agreed and as soon as the black male saw me walk towards the building with the employee he suddenly moved out of the way. After I purchased my buffet to go, I noticed the same black male was now inside, not speaking on his phone, nor buying any items—just loitering again, this time inside. It is good to remember to be observant and take offensive measures as black male “Christian” predators’ primary behavior is to lurk and loiter outside of places of business and disturb, harass or rob paying customers.
8. One very early fall morning I was commuting to Washington D.C. for work on 295-S (Baltimore Washington Parkway). It was cool enough to turn your heat on but one of those days where you had to balance your interior temperature as to not fog up your windows. I was driving in the left lane of the two-lane parkway and as usual with commuter traffic, it was at a standstill. My passenger rear window was rolled down only about an inch and a half. I heard a sinister voice in the middle of traffic yell, “hi haw ya doin’ in the middle of traffic while in my car. I turned to my right and at the window and there was a dark-skinned black male “Christian” driving a late model SUV with a disgusting smirk on his face staring at me. I hurriedly rolled my window up and returned looking straight ahead in my lane. Traffic began to pick up the pace and I drove as quickly as I could to not be near this black male’s vehicle.
9. One morning I went to the Columbia Workforce Center located at: 7161 Columbia Gateway Drive, Columbia, MD 21046. Protocol dictates that when a visitor seeks to use any of the services provided, one must sign in at the front desk. I decided to use the free computer lab to get some work done. Others may choose the option of visiting with a counselor and/or using the fax machine, copier machines or search guides provided. I was in the lab being productive, when a large dark-skinned black male “Christian” walked in and poked me harshly in my left arm. I looked at him like he was crazy because there was absolutely NO reason for a stranger to put their hands on a woman, let alone a religiously clad woman. He claimed he thought my name was something, which I knew he was lying because people who wait for a counselor sit out front in the waiting area where there is a row of seats. So, he decided to bypass all the people waiting in those seats and to disturb me. I did not have any headphones on, and it was apparent that I did not have this ‘urban’ stereotypical name. He had the audacity to be upset with me though he violated my bodily integrity for no reason at all and was trying to find a pretext to ‘talk to me.’ He was truly dark-skinned, obese and over 6′ feet tall and aggressive. He said, “oh are you so and so.” I responded with a simple “no.” I then turned away from him and back to the computer station I was seated at. Thereafter, he proceeded to semi-curse me out, saying “don’t you look like that at me, I work here.” So, he is defended his inappropriate and offensive conduct by saying that he works for the local government and therefore has the right to put his hands on people without permission and I should not be offended by it? Of course with state and federal jobs, these types of blacks whom usually populate support staff positions in this area are not disciplined. They possess ghetto black “Christian” privilege which has run rapid in the Washington, D.C. metropolitan area.
10. One sunny late morning I ventured to the Starbucks at 13600 Baltimore Ave #308, Laurel, MD 20707 fruity black male. It is a smaller coffee house of the chain in the area and the area where customers can pick up drinks can be cramped. Some had already ordered their drinks online and were checking with the barista. Nothing initially appeared out of the ordinary. There was even a tall Caucasian Catholic priest waiting wearing his religious garb. Suddenly a dark-skinned flamboyant black male who had indicators of being a homosexual stepped into the area where most of us were. His behavior was quite noticeable as everyone, including myself had glanced at him. Apparently, he had some sort of disdain for Muslims or shame of himself or something. He came to the counter literally snatched his drink, stopped to look at me dead in my face, rolled his eyes and stomped off. It was obvious that I am a Sunni Muslim by my hijab, but what was even interesting is that he did not do anything similar to the Catholic priest, who was also in his religious attire. So, if both (he the Catholic priest and I the covered Sunni Muslim woman) have exhibited religious characteristics, why did the black male target me? It is because he knows that black women in general are not protected in American society. I also have to assume that seeing a religiously clad woman causes him to feel insecure or guilty about his lifestyle. Yet, not one person that I could tell laughed at him, mocked at him or even gave him dirty looks—but he felt the need to target his hatred and insecurity upon me. Black males who are even homosexual cannot even leave Black women alone.
Let’s make it even clearer:
Black males leave us alone. You are disgusting beggars of attention and external validation from total strangers, you are nasty, uneducated, baby daddies, mama boys, ex-convicts, nasty, ugly, sexual deviants with nothing to offer decent women. In other words, you are pathetic losers imbued with a demonic spirit.
There are 1 billion people on the planet and for some reason in the Washington, D.C. metro area, especially Maryland, black male “Christians” will stalk, street harass, accost and assault decent women who are total strangers who reject their advances. To the rational thinking person, it makes absolutely no sense why these black males take rejection so personally, only to solidify that they are insecure and have low-esteem despite the false over the top machismo they manufacture to perpetrate street harassment as a normal function of male genes. Normal, well-adjusted, and well-educated men do not street harass by the way. So to recap, somehow out of a billion people on the planet, dark-skinned black males choose to attempt to humiliate, disrespect and assault women who had nothing to do with them and continue to not to have anything to do with them, and only by observation verify that they made the right decision in the first place. These are the black so-called representatives of Christ of today, their logic being if you don’t let me hit on you, have my way with you or sexually assault you, I will disrespect you in the alternative by hurling verbal abuse, non-sensical defense of savage behavior aimed at women who are TOTAL STRANGERS. The reason why this is normal is because today’s ghetto black “Christians” have no moral compass. They are coddled by their single black “Christian”, democratic party voting mothers whose example is how to use the government system to their advantage and use men. Thus, their example in life is to use people, when a discerning, decent woman can by observation detect the corrupted DNA sequence that comprise these low-level black “Christian” males and the same males are met with lack of access, this is when you see the apes in heat go bizerk. They spiral into hysterical laughter, insults, “..didn’t want you anyway,” “you ain’t all that,” “f*@! you,” and all kinds of verbal drivel to divert the fact that they never had a chance and must now soothe the initially fragile ego. It is utterly fascinating and disturbing at the same time how these dark-skinned black “Christian” males attempt to defend their conduct, all the while the reasonable intelligent woman knows that they street harass because they assume 1) that you are easily accessible (quite satanic that they believe a covered, religious person actually is), 2) the woman that they are targeting is either unintelligent or vulnerable. There is NO way a good, well-mannered, discerning woman could accept this as normal or flattering behavior. Remember there are 1 billion people on the planet and some sadistic black male strangers see fit to stalk, harass, disrespect and humiliate a woman who by proper discernment seeks no interaction with these vagrants. Yet, out of all the millions of people in the country, these black male vagabonds short-circuit and set forth plots to destroy these women who are total strangers. You cannot tell me that course of behavior is not simply pure evil.
Just to be clear, these are the same types of black males who claim to be part of or support Black Lives Matter, which obviously does not apply to other blacks and focuses on the liberalization of criminal activity and ignores criminal conduct of ghetto blacks upon innocent Black Americans. Then again, it makes sense they are supporters of such a movement, black women are not any type of beneficiary of it. So now we venture into why black male street harassers are devils.
One of the non-theological definition of devil is: ‘an atrociously wicked, cruel, or ill-tempered person.’ Another definition is ‘mischievous,’ this aptly describes black male street harassers. Street harassers are troublemakers because they initiate conflict and originate situations of distress where none previously existed. Trouble is a synonym for mischief, thus by any rational thinking person street harassers are mischief-makers, better known as devils. So, why would a black “Christian” devil (oxymoron, but hey it’s logical to them) believe that they have the right to street harass a religious person? A covered Sunni Muslim black American woman? It is easy, let us take a look at opposites, good v. bad, wicked v. righteous, devil (deceiver, peacemaker, someone who causes distress) v. someone at peace or minding their business or who would not even consider such a disrespectful beggar as worthy of their time. Ill-tempered? Check. Please refer to this post:
Since most street harassers are black males and street harassers are devils, thus most of today’s black males = devils, minions of Satan.
Each time an ignorant, sambo, slick talking, desperate, beta ghetto Black male “Christian” tries to justify street harassment. His illogical rationale sounds MUCH like this:
In Living Color *All Rights Reserved
Say no to the ignorance
Say no to the sexual predators
Say no to street harassers
Documenting Women’s Stories of street harassment-in pictures July 22, 2017
Photojournalist Eliza Hatch’s photo series Cheer Up Luv aims to raise awareness about women’s experiences of sexual harassment in cities such as her native London. Hatch found her female friends had all experienced harassment regularly, while her male friends were shocked by how frequently it occurred. Her photographs often feature women in environments in which they have been harassed, alongside their accounts. “I really wanted to capture the woman in her surroundings,” says Hatch. “Instead of it being somewhere where she felt vulnerable, I wanted to make it a stage for her to speak out from. And I wanted you to actually look into her eyes as you’re hearing her story.”
A couple of months ago I posted a photo art representation of the different types of women who have and are catcalled by predatory black males. These are athletic, religious clad, pregnant, women with children, professional women to name a few. It was the traditional argument that men were to protect women, but America has regressed in which the average American woman needs protection FROM certain males, i.e. the predatory vagrants.
There was a recent news article published in the Huffington Post regarding street harassment in which mothers share their stories of being street harassed while out in public with their children:
I was once catcalled while wearing my son in a baby carrier. I guess the presumed presence of my body underneath the baby strapped to my torso was apparently good enough for the guy who shouted at me as I was on the way to daycare one day.
Another time, my harasser used my son as the middle man, directing his “You’ve got a beautiful Mommy, you know that?” to the stroller I pushed in front of me. “NO!” I thought but didn’t say because I tend to avoid the uncertainty of conflict in these situations. “You don’t get to use my son to catcall me!”
We’re entering summer, which for many women and non-binary people is when street harassment escalates. It’s always unpleasant, but it may be even more unpleasant and jarring when it happens in the company of your children.
I didn’t know this was a common experience until I started asking. Just as every woman I know has a story of some guy harassing her, so do many mothers had a story of being harassed while out with their children. Some of them are almost amusing in their sheer nerve, some are shudder-inducing, and they unanimously make you want to say, “Ugh.”
Below, 12 women speak out on what the experience is like.
1. “He suggested to the kids that mommy should give him her number.”
I had a guy follow my children and I into the parking lot of a grocery store telling me how beautiful I was and asking for my number. He suggested to the kids that mommy should give him her number. I considered backing up over him with my car. ― Jamie Lechner
2. “What a cutie! And the baby’s not too bad either!”
I was carrying my 9-month-old through the parking lot of a department store to my car and a man was staring at us for an uncomfortably long amount of time, enough to make me pick up my pace and avoid eye contact. Then he yelled, “What a cutie! And the baby’s not too bad either!” He thought he was so funny. Ugh. ― Brie Riley
3. “I want my daughters to know that they can speak up for themselves and that it is not OK with me for strangers to comment on my body.”
Summers are always the worst for catcalling but it gets even worse when my kids are in tow. Men feel they can comment on my tattoos whenever they feel like it and when it does happen, I ignore them or tell them to stop speaking to me. It’s important to do this in front of my daughters because I do not want them growing up feeling like they can be objectified.
I want my daughters to know that they can speak up for themselves and that it is not OK with me for strangers to comment on my body. Hopefully it rubs off on them. ― Jennifer Clark
4. “I have been catcalled at 7 months pregnant.”
If it counts, I have been catcalled at 7 months pregnant (and VERY visibly so, I was wearing a dress which proudly showed the bump!). I was most confused ― did the man saying “Hey sexy mama” and making crude gestures think I was going to haul my large pregnant self into his white van and have sex with him?! ― Ayesha Jeary
5. “I can be his daddy.”
A few years ago, I was walking with my 2-year-old son when a man walked up to us and leered, “I can be his daddy.” We ducked into a restaurant. Thankfully, he was too little to notice. I just ignored the man. Nowadays, we have an open dialogue about how we treat girls and women. ― Sara Heistand
6. “He was so confused as to why mommy went from cheerful to fearful in seconds.”
I was leaving a large retail store at the anchor end of a mall with my son. We were laughing and I was swinging my bags in one hand and holding his with the other while he skipped, as we crossed the lane and into the parking lot. It was dusk and I hear a man whistle and shout. I was so used to it that I automatically stiffened up and picked up my pace, without acknowledging it. I was practically dragging my son by the time the man caught up to us and started asking to “be friends” and saying how “handsome” my son is.
I moved away briskly and he picked up his own pace and asked if I “wanted company this weekend.” I was almost running now so he stopped and then proceeded to shout “Ugly, b*tch, high on yourself” at my back, followed by more name-calling and slurs. I covered my son’s ears and jumped in the car. He was so confused as to why mommy went from cheerful to fearful in seconds and the vibe of our fun, late afternoon had totally changed.
I waited for 10 minutes before getting back out of my SUV to get my son situated in his car seat; he was only 3 1/2 at the time. (There are more instances but that one stuck out in my memory most because it was the most frightened I ever was with my son present.) ― Kasandra Powell
7. “And that, my fellow feminists, is how you sexualize a fetus.”
When I was pregnant with my first child, a random stranger told me that if the baby was a boy he’s be a lucky little sod sucking on those tits. And that, my fellow feminists, is how you sexualize a fetus. ― Nesta May
8. “I wear my daughter all around our hood and stay getting hit on.”
I wear my daughter all around our hood and get hit on. My husband thinks dudes don’t realize I have a baby in there and one guy actually told me that. But I don’t buy it. What the hell else would be in this OBVIOUS baby carrier? A bowling ball?
And pregnancy catcalls were also a thing but thinly veiled as “compliments” like “Oh you look good girl” and “Wish I was the daddy.” I walked to work until the end and got not shortage of street harassment. ― Helena Andrews-Dyer
9. “You just had to have it, didn’t you?”
I was pushing my twins in a stroller when they were about 18 months old when an older man leered at us and said “You just had to have it, didn’t you?” I had no idea what he was talking about and said “What?” He replied, “Oh the thing that gets you two babies born so close together,” and then winked at me.
They are boy/girl twins and don’t look much alike so he probably thought I had gotten pregnant again very soon after giving birth to the first. Either way, I was really grossed out and mumbled something about them being twins and got the hell out of there. ― Kelly Wilson Bossley
10. “It just feels particularly unkind.”
I’ve gotten pregnant catcalled and every time I’m just like WHAT??! I give them a look or say something to the effect of “Are you fucking serious?” I mean, I guess it’s no more or less offensive than regular catcalling ― pregnant bodies are beautiful and it can look sexy I guess. It just feels particularly unkind. ― Melissa Petro
11. “Did you know your mother’s hot?”
The worst was once when we were waiting for the subway and some dude leered at me and then said to my kid, “Did you know your mother’s hot?”
I just ignored him because I’m always scared about escalating stuff. Later when my son asked me about it I just said, “We live in a really messed up culture that thinks women’s bodies are public property.” ― Anne Thériault
12. “I feel so uneasy when I’m catcalled while with my kids.”
I was once catcalled on my way to the pool with my two young daughters. The man was driving while I was walking. I ignored him and turned left onto a one-way street. He drove in reverse down the one-way street still catcalling to me and trying to get me to give him my number. My daughters were 2 and 4 at the time. This was in NYC. I was terrified!
Even for a NYC street, there was no one else around. I thought he was going to kidnap us. My daughters didn’t ask me anything and I didn’t tell them anything either. They don’t remember thankfully.
However, I feel so uneasy when I’m catcalled while with my kids. Almost like the only reason they’re catcalling me is because I have children. Almost like I’m an easy target or prey. Maybe I’m overthinking it but it feels like it’s my kids some of these men are after. ― Doris Villegasfor clarity.